Amend supervision arrangement
If you hold a provisional licence and need to amend your supervision arrangement you must apply to the Authority.
An application to amend your supervision arrangement can be submitted if:
- you wish to change your supervisor(s)
- your supervisor(s) remain the same, but you wish to amend the provisions of your current supervision agreement
Remember that you cannot provide immigration advice without an approved supervision arrangement in place.
Provisional licence holders must:
- act in accordance with the supervision agreement as approved by the Registrar
- inform the Registrar when any notice is given that the supervision agreement is to be terminated
- not give immigration advice for any period of time in which they do not have in place a supervision agreement approved by the Registrar
- provide any new supervision agreement to the Registrar for approval.
To verify the name of your current approved supervisor, you can login to view your licence details, or search for your licence in the register of licensed immigration advisers.
You must upload a new supervision agreement and a completed Form 101A Supervision Arrangement Application with your request. There is no fee for an application to amend your supervision arrangement.
You will be notified via email when your application has been processed.
To follow the progress of an application to change supervisor, login and view your application history.