View Immigration advisers authority home page

Immigration Advisers Authority Announcement

Due to COVID-19 and the impact it is having on our people availability, please expect delays to processing times for all services. Read our latest news article for more information

Can I give advice small banner

Information for travel agents

What to do when your client needs immigration advice.

If you are a travel worker you cannot give immigration advice to customers or colleagues without a licence. 

Immigration advice can only be given by licensed professionals or those exempt from holding a licence under the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act.

Who needs to be licensed has more information on the dos and don'ts of helping migrants.