View Immigration advisers authority home page
Can I give advice small banner

Information for recruiters

If you are a recruiter you cannot give immigration advice to clients without a licence.

Immigration advice can only be given by licensed professionals or those exempt from holding a licence under the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act.

Having a licensed immigration adviser who you work with does not mean that you can provide ‘immigration advice’ without a licence.

Who needs to be licensed has more information on the dos and don'ts of helping migrants.