View Immigration advisers authority home page
For advisers small banner

Australian Registered Migration Agents

Australian Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) who have become Licensed Immigration Advisers under the Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Arrangement (TTMRA) must complete New Zealand’s CPD requirements as set out in this Toolkit.

As with all New Zealand licensed immigration advisers, you will be required to develop and maintain a CPD plan and record for each licensing period

You may count your Australian CPD towards your New Zealand CPD whenever it meets New Zealand’s requirements.