View Immigration advisers authority home page
For advisers small banner

Change supervisor

If you hold a provisional licence and need to change your supervision arrangement you must apply to the Authority. You cannot provide immigration advice without an approved supervision arrangement in place.

Provisional licence holders must:

  • act in accordance with the supervision agreement as approved by the Registrar
  • inform the Registrar when any notice is given that the supervision agreement is to be terminated
  • not give immigration advice for any period of time in which they do not have in place a supervision agreement approved by the Registrar
  • provide any new supervision agreement to the Registrar for approval.

To verify the name of your current approved supervisor, you can login to view your licence details, or search for your licence in the register of licensed immigration advisers.

See your licence details(external link)

Register of licensed immigration advisers(external link)

Sometimes circumstances require a change of supervisor. You can apply to change your supervisor online. You must upload a new supervision arrangement and a completed Form 101A Supervision Arrangement Application with your request. There’s no fee for a change of supervisor application.

Supervision Arrangement Application form 101A [PDF, 258 KB]

Apply to change your supervisor(external link)

You'll be notified via email when your application has been processed.

To follow the progress of an application to change supervisor, login and view your application history.

See your application history