View Immigration advisers authority home page
For advisers small banner

How do I apply for a provisional licence?

To get a provisional licence, you need to lodge an online application.

Applicants are required to provide:

  • details about themselves
  • a signed supervision agreement
  • an acknowledgement and declaration
  • details about the supervisor
  • the supervisor’s acknowledgement and declaration

Licensing toolkit has more information about applying for your licence.

Apply for a licence(external link)