Costs of using a licensed immigration adviser
Licensed immigration advisers charge different fees depending on the complexity of your immigration matter and the adviser’s level of qualification and experience.
Go to our cost of a licensed immigration adviser page to find a list of average and median costs.
Your adviser must:
- charge fair and reasonable fees in relation to your circumstances
- work in a way that does not unnecessarily increase costs
- give you a contract, known as a written agreement, that explains:
- their fees
- any other costs
- when and how you must pay these fees and costs
- tell you about any increases to fees or costs as soon as they know about them
- get your agreement in writing to any increases in fees or costs before doing any additional work.