A licensed immigration adviser must:
- set fees that are fair and reasonable in the circumstances; and
- before commencing work incurring costs, set out the fees and disbursements (including Immigration New Zealand fees and charges) to be charged, including the hourly rate and the estimate of the time it will take to perform the services, or the fixed cost for the services; and
- set out payment terms and conditions; and
- ensure that fees, disbursements and payment terms and conditions are provided to clients in writing prior to the signing of any written agreement; and
- each time a fee is payable, provide clients with an invoice containing a full description of the services that the invoice relates to.