Search the register.


All students who begin their study towards the Graduate Certificate in New Zealand Immigration Advice in July 2015 will be required to hold a provisional immigration adviser licence for two years before they may upgrade to hold a full licence. Students may apply for a provisional licence after they have completed Courses A and B, or following graduation. The 2013 Competency Standards will be amended in early 2015 to reflect this decision.


There are several types of licence you could apply for and each has a different application process and criteria.

Go to the Licensing Toolkit to read more.

To get a licence go to: